Thursday, February 26, 2009

Miss Illinois 2007, Mia H. - Custom Card Box

We've had the pleasure of working with Miss Illinois 2007, Mia Heaston. She ordered a card box for her upcoming bridal shower. When she ordered her card box, she originally wanted black, white & hot pink. Then prior to production she decided to go a little more formal and changed the look of her card box to ivory with lots of hot pink ribbon for pop. It came out super cute and with touches of rhinestones throughout, its fun yet elegant. We hope we get to work with her on other items for her June wedding. Thanks Mia! (please excuse the quality of the picture, we're short a studio light today!)

1 comment:

  1. "I absolutely love our new card box! My bridal shower is March 15th and the customer care dept. made sure my rush order went straight through! I'm so impressed and happy that I chose them to add a special touch to my "Wedding Wishing Well Shower" and our wedding in June!"
    Mia H.

    ReplyDelete