Friday, December 19, 2008

Danielle H. - Whose Wedding Is It Anyway (Style Network) Featured Bride

A couple weeks ago we received a rush order for a January wedding. After reading her order form, we discovered that her wedding will be featured on "Whose Wedding Is It Anyways?" which airs on the Style Network. When you ask? Well we're not quite sure but we're hoping when she finds out, she lets us know because we would all love to watch! Her wedding is Tiffany Blue, Black & Silver with rhinestone buckles/detailing, sparkle & feathers. She wanted a card box to match, so that is what she got! Thanks Danielle and we hope your wedding day is perfect!

UPDATE: Danielle has informed us that the show will be airing in June :) We'll have more updates with exact date and time!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! This is perfect! I can only say thank you and I LOVE IT!!! I saw my card box and almost got tears in my eyes! This really is better than I could have ever asked for! Thank you so much for taking the time out to make this. I know that it will be perfect!!!

    Look out for our epsoide on the Style Network.

    Ladies also I have to brag a bit, not only do I have the perfect man I am about to marry, I have the perfect card box and the BEST wedding planner, James Tramundo from davi weddings!!

    Thank you For The Modern Bride!!! You are amazing!


    Danielle H....so to be Danielle K

    ReplyDelete